Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sorry It's Been So Long

Ok... I know I haven't posted anything for a while, but that's because I've been grounded. A TON of stuff has happened since I last posted, and I have a lot to say, so I'm going to post like 50,000,000 new posts.

Our friends the Hammacks visited this week. I'll go into detail about that l8r, but first I would like to talk about something I read in the Bible I read w/ Bekkah doing a little devotion. It was from Romans 13: 11 which says, "And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed." This verse has made me think really hard... Christians need to wake out of their proverbial sleeps and get off their hinies and shine Christ's light into the world... It reminded me so much of one of Switchfoot's new songs... I know the video is a little goofy, but the song still has a good point. Here it is:
Awakening

1 comment:

Daddy's lil girl said...

goofy is hardly the word for it! That was really funny. That is a really good verse though...ecspecially since I found it....jk I'm glad you're ungrounded now, it has been a long time =)