Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just FYI

To whom it may concern, "The Story in the Dream" that I've been working on for a while has finally come to an end. The entire first and very rough draft in complete. Thanks to all the readers who gave me comments along the way and who supported me most, just by reading it. (Also, NO thanks to those who didn't... haha) It's really poorly written and full of all kinds of grammar and spelling mistakes, but you guys kept reading through it anyway. I myself, am happy, as this is the first longer story (Though it is actually VERY short) that I have ever stuck with and completed. If anyone would like to be involved in helping me edit it, then they can help in any way they feel led. Someday I would eventually like to clean this up and use it for SOMETHING. Anyway, just wanted to say that I posted the 8th and last chapter, and also the Epilogue... Thanks readers! I hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Janie said...

thank you for finally posting it, I thought that it wraps it up very nicely, really great job, love it.

Daddy's lil girl said...

I keep forgetting to tell you that I absolutely loved your story! The ending was really good. I was wondering how you'd pull it off in just one chapter. I really liked it. Keep writing!

Colin said...

I had to think about why I hadn't seen this...I must have been in KY.

I read it last night, and I liked it; the ending was pretty good (nothing wrong with a bit of "deus ex machina"), and I liked the change in narrative voice for the epilogue. Well done, buddy. :-)