Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Hey everybody!!! It's '08 now! Sorry for the long wait in between posts...

It's the new year now and I've been thinking a lot... just like the beginning of every new year... Pretty soon I'll probably make some resolutions that I'll be trying to keep throughout the year...

Last year was a pretty good year for me... I've learned a lot and observed a lot, and my view of life has drastically changed... If I do say so myself I believe that last year I matured a lot.

I met new people, did new things, went new places, as well as refreshing old relationships with old friends.

I even broke my goal to have 2000 songs on my mp3 player by the end of the year... As of now, I have a total of 2069 songs! Yay!

I would like to start of this year early by stating that I am very sorry to all those I wronged last year and I am trying to correct things with my life as a whole this year.

I would also like to thank all of my friends for just being there last year when I needed you guys most... It really helped a lot...

Also, thanks should go out to all those who have given me complements, constructive criticizim and otherwise over the past year... It has helped me quite a bit.

Also thanks to all those people who took the time to listen to all of my recordings... it really did mean a lot.

Now I would like to hear from everyone else: What did you think of last year, and did you make any resolutions for this one?

Oh, and Happy 2008 everybody!!!

5 comments:

marnmic said...

I am going to try to focus on others more and think of them more. I think I have seen myself as being way too selfish and want to put others first.
You are also welcome for the constructive criticism. I think you are an exceptional young man. Continue to count your blessings and look to the Lord! I love you, Sugie Bear!

Colin said...

Congrats on reaching your goal. :-)

This last year was interesting in that nothing that was especially good happened that was really out of what I consider to be ordinary, but my perspective on those good things with which I am blessed has become more God-centered, and I hope more thankful. Also, God's grace was all the more evident in those areas in which I struggled, not so much with sin, but just generally being unsure or feeling like a failure of sorts. I had no grand "revelation" about it, but just His grace in upholding me through it taught me alot. "My grace is sufficient for you..."

One thing I'll be working on, though, this year, is talking less and listening more...I also have some songs, poems, and stories that I want to sit down and write, and some books I want to read this year. :-)

Daddy's lil girl said...

Lol Colin... "we aren't cool because we're good at basketball... we're cool because we sit and read books, write poems and are intellectual." I repeat, "speak for yourself." lol =P Jk

Colin said...

Post. Please?


Hey, have you seen this Funtwo vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbVOh7G-g_E

crashed yet lived said...

well all I have to say to that is I'll pray that you keep your resolutions,that I forgive all the times you have wronged me(I actuelly don't think you did lol),and I still don't understand how you can listen/need 2067 songs on your mp3...........I will never understand....?_?......^_^