Monday, November 26, 2007

Up and Coming

Have you ever just been with people and everything you saw or do is funny? Well... Me and my cousins do it all the time and we've come up w/ a great idea. We took a bunch of the funniest stuff we said during this trip (And other places) and are going to put it together and make some "Shows" That we'll post on YouTube. This contains some pretty funny skits, advice, and random humor that if I do say so myself, is pretty stinking funny! The planned release for these videos is next year when my cousins and I get together again. Look forward to them! I might post little advertisments if you guys want 'em. Peace!

6 comments:

Janie said...

almost all the time that we are with our friends, and we get into a state we crack up at everything, funny or not. They sound great, kind of like the book Amanda did except better.

Colin said...

Just so you know, Michael...your dog has problems. Like when he grabs his tail and runs in circles, then sits down while tearing tufts of hair out of his tail. And then jumps up at me with his eyes screaming "HUG ME!! PET ME!!! LET ME LICK YOUR HANDS!!!" while I'm on the couch with my computer.
No, but he's doing great. Besides being a creep. ;-)

Randomanda said...

lol...sounds funny. A lot like whenever I get together with any of my cousins.

Daddy's lil girl said...

yes, me and my cousins and siblings laugh at nothing and everything all the time! The video sounds interesting already knowing your family... jk, well... mostly.lol Looking forward to seeing it.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, family is always the best for joking with. There's just so many inside jokes.

-Becca

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun!!
yeah! totally let me know when you put it up!!!