Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hey Now (The Way You Make Me Feel)

I was goofing off with my new guitar when I decided to record a simple little song by FM Static. The song is the bonus track on their first cd and it doesn't really have a title. All of the websites I see say that the song is called "Hey Now", but I think "The Way You Make Me Feel" would be a better title... Lol... but it was already taken by Michael Jackson... Of course, Hey Now was taken by Tobymac... You can check it out on the Imagine Cup Winners website.

3 comments:

Janie said...

that song sounds cool, I like it, good job

Daddy's lil girl said...

Well, right again, I didn't know that song. But I really liked it! I really liked the intro, it's such a sweet song! =D

Randomanda said...

I haven't heard it either, it's a good song...I liked it alot! Good job!