Friday, September 7, 2007

The Best Week Ever!

As all of you know, the Wilson girls came to our house this past week. I would like to start off by saying that it was quite possibly the best week of my entire life! I had sooooo much fun! Normally when I have friends over, we have to have a specific thing to do, or mostly a video game to play, but when the Wilson's were here, we just talked, watched movies, listened to some music, and mostly just hung out, and doing so with the Wilson's can be the greatest "game" every played!
Bethany and I didn't used to be on the friendliest terms. (I was a stinking meanie pants when I was younger... to both Amanda and Bethany). I've said it before, but I'll say it again, it's great being able to have a good time with Bethany. She's really funny and fun to be around! (And then there's the fact that I was in love with her... and she broke my heart when I couldn't produce a library... lol)
However, most of the time, I hung out with Amanda. Amanda, it's great being able to talk to a person you've known for as long as we've known each other, and I loved being able to just be myself. I found it hard to believe that we've known each other as long as we have, but then after I thought about it... It did seem to make sence...
I thought about doing the same kind of thing that I did when the Hammacks came and writing a letter to each individual or group of individuals involved in the trip, but instead I'll just be normal and say thank to you Amanda for different things that she did:

1) Thank you for watching Space Jam.... Lol... I know you didn't really like it and I know you hate sports movies, but I'm glad that you watched it anyway... lol

2) Thanks for the forgiveness for all the mean things I did when I was little... I don't even remember being that mean... Again... I really am sorry!

3) Thanks for teaching me that, if done with the right people and the right way, shopping can be fun!

4) Thanks for not remembering any of the random things I was saying that night we were up until 5... I still barely remember that...

5) Thanks for putting up with me singing all the time... I usually just get on people's nerves...

6) Thanks for clapping for me even when I rolled gutter balls...

7) Thanks for being happy for me when my favorite "celebrity" accepted my friend request on Facebook, and not being weirded out that I was freaking out about it.

8) Thanks for coming with me when I had to run errands and the like. I usually get bored when I have to drive all over the place, but having you to talk to made it very very fun!

9) Lol... Thank you for not being afraid of me... I scare a lot of people...

10) One of my biggest thanks is: Thank you for laughing at all the stupid things that I said. Lol... I have always loved it when people laughed at my comments/jokes/antics but I don't know anybody who laughs as hard as you. It made me laugh just to see that you enjoyed it (Or at least pretended too)

I have a ton more things that I could say, but I think I'll leave it at that for now... I miss you guys... :-( I think I'm getting something in my eye... Looking foward to seeing you in Oct.!!!!

3 comments:

Janie said...

thanks Michael, I think that that was also if not THE best week ever, way close, but I can't think of a time that topped it. I miss you guys like crazy, I had a great time handing out with you too. 6 mondays!!

Randomanda said...

1. lol..Space Jam was funny..I did like it for a sports movie.

2. You wern't very mean when we were little...I was just very sensitive..lol...and because you apologized again, I forgive you...again.

3. That was like the best shopping trip ever...I tried not to do anything too girly...I'm glad that you had a good time too.

4. lol! That was a really funny night...I'm still not sure what the heck any of us were saying though

5. Of course I can put up with your singing...I love your voice, you're a great singer.

6. Well, you clapped for me, and you know how I bowl...lol

7. It's Jon Foreman!!! How could I not be happy for you?!?!

8. I had fun going with you on the ramdon errends too...especially Wal-Mart in my PJs...that was fun.

9. I know you too well to be scared of you.

10. I love to laugh! You saying funny/stupid/random things, me being really tired, and me being with some of my best friends in the whole world made me laugh pretty much the whole entire time...I'm glad that you enjoyed it...lol.


I miss you!!!!

43 days!!!

Randomanda said...

lol...my spelling is really messed up in that comment...sorry...lol