Friday, August 31, 2007

The Water Park

Today, we went to the Mahoney (Spelling?) State Water park with the Wilson girls. It was a blast! lol... We went there and the water was freezing cold... It's not really that hot today and there was a pretty decent breeze going on so it was really cold unless you were moving around. We started in the wave pool, but then when it turned off we went to the normal pool. We weren't very active there and got really cold really fast. We eventually went back to the wave pool where I warmed up a little, but Amanda never warmed back up and she was really cold. I was starting to get bored again so she and I dried off and talked the rest of the time at one of the tables. Bethany and Maddie kept doing whatever it is that they do together and Mom and Dad and Marc played in the wave pool some more. We eventually all got tired and decided to leave. On the way home, we got french fries from McDonalds and I got a strawberry milkshake. It was really good and made for a very fun day!

2 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! It was kind of cold to go swimming though...

Randomanda said...

I had a great time at the pool. Thanks for getting out with me...I was freezing my tail off!!