Monday, August 27, 2007

How Much I've Improved

Well... people always like it when they make fools of themselves... So... I'm using the new video feature on blogger and posting some videos of where I first started trying to make music... They are pretty bad, but hey... What can I say... Maybe someday I'll redo them... Lol... You can tell how old they are by the way I do my hair... I'll start with just one video and you tell me what you guys think. If you think they're funny or want to see more, then just tell me and I'll put another up!

Evergreen: One of the first songs I learned using power chords on my guitar. A great song that is actually a Switchfoot song (On a Tooth and Nail Christmas CD). I recorded quite a long time ago and Sharon Woida might actually remember this... She was there that night. The Woida's hadn't known us very long and it was one of the first times Sharon came over. I probably scared her... lol

4 comments:

marnmic said...

Michael, Memaw sent this message to you, but it didn't post on your blog, but I just had to put it up for her...she loves ya and so do I!
Love, Mom :-)

Michael, you are such a sweet fellow. I do hope you save that video so you can compare it when you get to be a BIG STAR for JESUS. Love you. MEMAW

Janie said...

that last part was a nice little touch, with the whole fallig on your knees, you should post another one. 2 days!!!

Daddy's lil girl said...

Nice! Lol Sharon said she didn't remember it though... I didn't know you took videos of your music... you should have put them on earlier.

marnmic said...

Mikey, I really like this video. I like the song, but I like the young man singing it even better.
Love ya and keep it up!