Saturday, July 7, 2007

Nacho Lebre

Okay... I must say that this movie could possibly be one of the stupidest movies I have ever seen in my entire life! That said, it was pretty funny! I won't really ruin anything, but it is about a monk who ends up being a wrestler... It is very strange... One of the coolest parts about the movie is that it has NO FOUL LANGUAGE! That was way cool! It was a very odd movie... It was written by the same person who made Napolean Dynamite so it is kinda that same feel... Really stupid, really slow, pretty stinking funny. It's best to watch with a group of stupid people who are all tired... you will get more out of it that way.

3 comments:

Daddy's lil girl said...

Lol... I almost watched that Thursday night when I babysat. How ironic. Well if it's anything like Napoleon Dynamite then it's only good watching it with a group of people who are definetly WAY tired!

Anonymous said...

i saw this movie with kersey mayb a week ago....it was pretty dumb, but did have its random funny moments....i thought seeing that guy in "stretchy pants" was a bit much, but to each his own.....the part we laughed the most was his wilderness song...."i ate bugs, i ate grass, i used my hand to wipe my tears"....kersey busted out laughing and i quickly followed suite....

crashed yet lived said...

lol I'll remember that when I finally decide to see it.