Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Coming Back

We left this morning around 9:30 California time. It was a very sad moment for everyone, but it seems that it's not too too sad. The Wilson girls get to come out to Nebraska the end of August! Hooray! Anyway... it still was a sad departure and people were crying and the like. The car ride back is not as enjoyable as the one up. I'm writing this from a hotel in Wendover, Utah. We leave for Hastings, Nebraska tomorrow morning bright and early.
I have a TON of pictures to post, but I'll have to do that tomorrow or when I get home because the connection here mixed with the laptop I am using makes for it being too slow for me to post the pictures now.
To the Wilsons: We miss you guys!

1 comment:

Daddy's lil girl said...

Yeah goodbyes are never pleasant, but I'm glad you did get to go! =) Ttyl.