Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Old Friends

My old old old time friends the Hammacks are visiting soon. (I have a link to Bekkah Hammacks blog on mine) It should be pretty cool having them here. It's been a long time since we've seen them. For a long time, I didn't keep in touch w/ them, but as of late, I've been talking to a lot of my old friends more.
I'm not sure what its fully going to be like when they come though... Will life go on as if they never left. Of course not, because everyone will be excited to see them and the like... I dunno i'm just thinking out loud.
It will be really cool to introduce them to my newer friends. Plus, I will be able to gross them out by taking them to King Kong, where I can allow them to eat one of the best burgers of all time.
Bekkah said that we would have to go to the mall while she comes... I don't think she knows much about the malls here. They're pretty small.
I could keep talking... but I can't think of anything intelligent to say. Plus, I am getting hungry again.

No comments: